Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Should I invest in Safaricom????

Well this will depend on who you ask. But for me and my house I will ask you do your maths as well as do your analysis.
-by mid last week there were about 400K CDSC/Safaricom applications made.
-expect an allocation rate of <10%, that means, if you apply for the minimum 2000, you get 300.
-if you are in the diaspora, don't forget to add in the exchange rate!!!!
-also from the dispora, ask your self what will happen with the refund!!!! I mean your 90% refund check which you will be getting after those two months?
-Plan carefully, otherwise the whole investement will be YOU losing money
-See if waiting for the secondary listing will be worthy
-I predict this stock to rest at KES10-15
-Before you jump-in reherse how to jump-out!
-So you apply 2 000 shares, that 10 000 bob. you get 300 shares, and they settle at max 15 bob. So you have 4 500 bob after using 1 500 bob and a refund of 8 500 bob.......

No comments: